Ok, so the Waggle Dance is getting rave reviews from all over the place, really impressed with PR machine chaps, well done!!
However, it still needs some funding to get this game out into the world.
If you've never backed a kickstarter before then here's a helping hand;
1. go to the page: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1811420414/wag...
2. play the video... read all about the game... watch the 'final thoughts' video for an independent assessment - yes, he got sent a copy of the game but he didn't have to review it, and he certainly didn't have to like it as much as he obviously does!
3. decide whether you want to support a fledgling Cornish games producing company. This is their second project and they delivered a fine product first time round and on time too.
4. if you're still in then it's time to pledge some money. You don't get charged if the project fails. You only get charged on it succeeding, on Sunday 29th June 2014.
5. click on 'Back this Project'.
6. choose your pledge level - £22 for UK addresses, or £27 for EU, US and Canada, etc.
7. follow the payment requirements, nothing out of the ordinary of course.
8. spread the word... Facebook, tweet, all those things.